Summer Rain

Summer Rain
I like to photograph nature

Friday 24 July 2009

One Minute Writer Winner

Very happy this morning to discover I was selected as the winner for Tuesday's One Minute Writer submission. The prompt was "Today, what is inspiring you?"

My winning submission was:

My feelings of inspiration are like the many tendrils of a jelly fish, wafting this way and that in the eddies created by the current. I see so much that inspires me, a beautiful garden, a well written blog, a superbly hand crafted dress, a wonderfully crocheted scarf, a well played piano piece, a tidy house. Each prompts me to attempt something similar and I end up inert, not knowing what to do first.

Oh come on Frances - tidy up the study - you know you should


The One Minute Writer is a great blog and great fun to take part. If you want to know more, follow the link on my winner button!

2 comments:

C. Beth said...

Congrats again!!

glnroz said...

Gongrats,, to you.. I am definately not a "writer", but One minute writer has been a lot of fun as well as thought provolking. We all know we should "tidy up the study", but what the heck..have fun. thnx